Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
In & Around Home:
1. Natural Cleaner: Vinegar is a great household cleaner. But raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains bacteria fighting benefits. Cleaner Recipe: mix equal parts water and apple cider vinegar, plus elbow grease to get rid of dirt , bacteria and toxins in your home. Smell will leave after it dries.
2. Weed Killer: Keep children and pets safe from toxic weed killers in your yard. Weed Killer Recipe: 1/2 gallon apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup salt and 1/2 teaspoon dawn liquid soap. This will kill any plant you spray it on. Avoid any plants that you want to keep.
3. Eliminate Odors: If you have odors in your home that will not go away, place some apple cider vinegar in a dish and leave near the odor. It will be gone and it is safe.
4. Lower Blood Sugar: Several studies show that apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar levels. One group of participants took 2 TLBS of apple cider vinegar before bed and saw their blood sugar 4 to 6 percent when they woke. The acid in the apple cider vinegar helps with insulin.
5. Helps with weight loss: Using apple cider vinegar in juices, salad dressings and water will help you feel more full causing you to eat less. Also, studies have shown acetic acid, found in apple cider vinegar slows fat accumulation.
6. Lowers Cholesterol: A study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry shows interesting findings from using apple cider vinegar. It lowered LDL levels and triglycerides in lab rats that were given apple cider vinegar along with a high cholesterol diet. Rats not given apple cider vinegar did not have lower cholesterol.
7. Detox: Apple cider vinegar can also detox your body. Helps with circulation and detox of the liver. Acid in apple cider vinegar binds to toxins assisting in removing toxins from the body. Apple cider vinegar has potassium content that helps break up mucus in the body and clears the lymph nodes. This aids in the removal of toxins.
8. Clears your sinuses: By breaking up mucus it also helps clear out the sinuses. Its antibacterial properties can also help prevent a sinus infection or colds. By sipping a little in water, apple cider vinegar will have you breathing easier.
9. Sore Throat: Gargle equal parts of warm water and apple cider vinegar when you fist have signs of a sore throat. Repeat every hour as needed. Kills bacteria in the throat.
10. Stomach ache: Sipping apple cider vinegar, mixed in water or juice can help to settle that stomach. It’s the antibiotic properties and bacteria fighting power of apple cider vinegar that help. Also the pectin in apple cider vinegar helps with intestinal spasms.
11. Itchy or Sunburned Skin: Just apply 1 cup of apple cider vinegar to bath and soak in the water. This will ease the pain. You can apply straight to any area that is itching from bug bites, poison ivy, or a jellyfish sting and this will relieve the itch.
12.Wart Remover: Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and cover the wart. Leave it covered all night, repeat each night till the wart comes off.
13. Get an Energy Boost: The potassium and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help to give you a boost of energy. Add apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. Also, the amino acids in apple cider vinegar combat lactic acid build up that can happen after exercise.
Order your Apple Cider Vinegar here.
14. No more Flaky scalp only Shiny Hair: Apple cider vinegar is an excellent weekly hair rinse. It leaves hair looking shiny and soft. It helps to remove product build up. It also helps to balance your scalp’s pH level. Mix 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar into 4 cups of water and rinse hair after shampooing, then rinse in cold water. Hair will SHINE. Having dandruff issues? Twice a week spray your scalp with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Place towel around your head and leave wrapped for up to an hour. Shampoo as usual. No more Flaky Scalp.
15. Facial Toner/Cleanser: Great even for your face. It can help prevent break outs. Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water and apply to a cotton ball to use as a toner or on blemishes. Balances the PH levels in your skin.
16. Deodorant: Most deodorants have aluminum in the ingredients which is harmful to your health. Apple cider vinegar will help fight the odor causing the bacteria without being bad for your health. Just apply a little under your arms. You won’t be left smelling like vinegar once it dries.
17. Fade Bruises: After a bump or the appearance of a bruise dab on some apple cider vinegar. I will act as an anti-inflammatory agent and will help with the discoloration.
18. Whiten Teeth & No more Bad Breath: Yes, you can even whiten your teeth with apple cider vinegar. Swish around, in your mouth apple cider vinegar diluted with two parts water. Then brush away, teeth will become whiter with continuous use. Gargle with apple cider vinegar to eliminate odor. Kills bacteria that causes bad breath.
19. Stop Smelly Feet: Apple cider vinegar helps get rid of all bad smells, wherever they may be. If that is your feet, then try this remedy. Wipe your toes and feet down with a paper towel soaked in apple cider vinegar. This will balance the pH of your feet and eliminate odor causing bacteria.
20. Baking: Fluff up your baked goods with apple cider vinegar. It adds lift to cookies, cakes, and other recipes and you won’t taste it in the final product.
21. Salads: Never buy salad dressings. Whisk together some apple cider vinegar and olive oil and your favorite additions (garlic, mustard, citrus, honey, etc) for a delicious drizzle over your organic greens. You will love the flavor and it so much healthier.
This is just 21 things you can improve your life with by using apple cider vinegar. Give it a try! Please send us some of your recipes you have used apple cider vinegar in. We would love to post them.
Lavender and Armour