- 1 box , Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams , Crushed
- 1/4 cup Organic butter, melted
- 2 packages Organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Organic sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container Truwhip topping
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drop blue food coloring, 2 drops yellow food coloring Color Kitchen Food
- Combine crushed Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams (save a small amount for topping) and melted Organic butter in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until it is mixed well.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom and sides of a pie pan to form a crust and refrigerator for one hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combined room temperature Organic cream cheese and Organic sweetened condensed milk. Beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add essential peppermint oil and mix till blended.
- Mix in whipped topping and food coloring
- Pour into chilled crust
- Sprinkle saved crushed Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams over top
- Chill in Fridge for an hour before serving
Lavender & Armour