What is Peppermint?
Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Scientists have researched its effect on liver and respiratory, improving concentration and mental accuracy.
1. Promotes healthy gastrointestinal activities Rub 4-6 drops of Peppermint oil in the palm and rub over stomach and around the navel to relieve occasional discomfort. Enhances healthy gut function. Promotes healthy bowel function. Key ingredient in DiGize.
2. Occasional burning discomfort from eating the wrong food Add a drop of Peppermint Oil to Herbal tea to aid in healthy digestion. Maintains efficiency in the digestive tract.
3. Occasional discomfort from working out (Unbroken skin) Message several drops of Peppermint oil on an area of soreness.
4. Promotes comfortable skin Apply a drop of Peppermint oil topically (may need to dilute with a carrier oil such as coconut oil) on unbroken skin to promote happy skin.
5. Reduces and may promote healthy skin after outdoor exposure to vegetation Apply Peppermint oil on location neat or dilute with V-6 vegetable mixing oil.
6. Working Out Inhale Peppermint oil before and during a workout to boost your mood and reduce fatigue.
7. Queasy Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on the abdomen to relieve queasiness in the gastrointestinal system.
8. Head tension to relieve the occasional tension in your head, rub a drop Peppermint oil on the temples , forehead, over the sinuses (stay away from the eyes) and on the back of the neck.
9. Hiccups To stop hiccups, apply a drop of Peppermint oil on each side of the 5th cervical vertebra (up 3 notches from the large vertebra at the base of the neck.)
10. Alertness / Concentration Place 3 drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and rub another drop under the nose to improve alertness and concentration.
11. Concentration / Recall Diffuse Peppermint Oil in the room while studying to improve concentration and accuracy. Inhale Peppermint Oil while taking a test to improve recall.
12. Travel Sickness Rub 4 drops of Peppermint oil on the chest and stomach to relieve travel sickness.
13. Promotes ease in breathing Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the nose and sinuses to promote easy breathing.
14. Flavoring / Preservative Add Peppermint Oil to food as a flavoring and preservative.
15. Rodents / Ants / Cockroaches To deter rodents, ants or cockroaches, place 2 drops of Peppermint oil on a cotton ball and place along the path or point of entry of these pests.
**Please read and dilute as need for adults and children
Lavender & Armour